Dear Readers,
A brief interlude. Yes, most of my poems come to me at 2:40AM or even later. I wake up with them in my head. Odd, I know. But I never said I was the most normal person out there did I? I would love comments on this poem my adorable readers. And remember don't do anything I wouldn't do, KHG's own MOTHER, her very own adorable mother said "Well honey that gives me a lot of leeway" and she said it with a straight face!
We will return to our regular scheduled programming ASAP. Again, comments, PLEASE:)
Metamorphosis
In the most dangerous part
Of my mind
You live
That is where
The panic, that sickening
Panic resides
It lurks in the darkness
Waiting for me
To grow weak
But not this time
For this time
I have learned
Panic only drives
Away
The ones
I care about
I must help myself
I cannot and will not
Lose another
To this insidious
Monster
Time to suck it up
Time to take control
No more wasting time
You will all be shocked
I am so close
I will win
For you see, there is no
More losing
The closest I come to
Winning is when I feel
The cool breeze in my face
The closest I have come to
Triumph is buttoning those
Size 14 jeans
Tears filled my eyes
There is so much
More to come
Have patience
And it shall be yours
Don't miss out
On the metamorphosis
For there is a beautiful
Butterfly
Whose beauty is
On the inside
As well as the outside
Who is making her
Way to the outside
Watch and see
For she shall take
Your breath away
If only you will let her
WOW! What a beautiful poem! You truly have a gift.
ReplyDeleteThank you:) A million thank yous!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting. People may not be commenting, but they're reading.
DeleteDo you really think they are? Because things are about to take a turn and it's a sad one.
ReplyDelete