Friday, December 7, 2012

A First Step...At 5:47AM

So here we are.  I mean I am.  Here that is.  Writing out my very first blog post.  I was supposed to do this on my birthday, but hey, that was an eventful day!  So I waited almost 2 mos longer to make it.  Now, as I type, Christmas and finally the New Year approach.  Has there ever been a more miserable year than 2012?  Dear God, I truly pissed off someone to get the year I did.  It all started with one pathetic broken baby toe and snowballed from there.  The year ends with having a sleepover at Hillcrest Trauma, and truly not knowing what in the hell is wrong with me.  The one constant good thing in my life, as always, is my Monks.  That one is in constant flux, yet always loyal and by my side.  That love is what pulls me through.  Now, 71 years after what my favorite President called "The Day That Shall Live in Infamy" I begin my blog.  I find that very fitting.

Pearl Harbor 70th Anniversary

2 comments:

  1. I love your candidness...tender not vulnerable. Where is post #2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You made my day :) I just posted #2 yesterday. tell me what you think!

      Delete