Dearest Readers,
It has been 3 months and 2 days since I have written on this blog and so much has happened since then. I have some pretty amazing news. KHG went and fell in love. Yep. Love walked right in her door when she was least expecting it, with a person who couldn't be less like her. And she is 100% head over heels for this one. We've been together since Jan. 21st and things are going strong. That's not to say it hasn't been hard. There have been times when I've thought it was over. But no-he's tough, and he can handle my b.s. and trust me, this girl is a lot to handle. And he's no bed of roses, either. But he makes me laugh until I cry, and his nickname for me? Why that would be "The Commander". Oh yes, he's got my number, that's for sure. When I crawl into bed next to him at night, he might be dead asleep, yet he moves over instinctively and wraps his arms around me tightly to keep me warm. Just as it should be. When I reach out for his hand, he lets me take it and hold it, any time that I want. He isn't much of a talker or a compliment giver, but if I'm late he's on the phone wanting to know if I'm ok. If we are at a party and he hasn't seen me for awhile, he'll come looking for me. This one loves me the way he knows how to love and that is just fine by me. I'll be back dear readers, periodically, to check in and to update. For now, besitos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment